Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
[]
Today is really a very very bad day to me!! I'm so angry and sad!!
Get scolded by someone in the early morning!! Well, is ok! Although that makes me angry, but is only for a short while!
Went to Banking Law test after that! I was so confident when i was answering all the question, cos is really quite simple! But after the test, i found out that i've made a big mistakes because of my careless!! I hate myself n blamed myself! Im so sad n i can't help myself to control the tears flow from my eye!! Is true that is simply juz a test, but who knows how much effort i had put in to prepare for it! Last night i study from 8pm++ untill 2am++ and when i want to sleep, all the things i studied appeared word by word in my mind, is just like a typing machine! N i can't get rid of it untill 3++ i then fall asleep. N this morning 6++ i suddenly wake up! N keep do revision, i so scared i will forget wat i had read! When i thought that i can did well, it turns up a nightmare for me! Not that i dun know how to answer the question, but simply because im so careless!! No point i studied so hard yesterday!! I blamed myself about that! Im really so sad! Im so stressed now! Seemed screwed up all the things! In the past, i dun care about that. But i really hope i can do better in the final year. Wat's wrong with that?
Terrible "nightmare"!! I hate it!!
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*