Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Saturday, April 22, 2006
[Happy Birthday to dear..]
Happy Birthday to Dear!!
Yesterday i had no lesson.. So gd, but just for yesterday only, cos our lecturer shifted it to thursday. Meet up with dear for lunch. In the evening, we went to Causeway Point to have our dinner. Brought him to Jack's Place to have his birthday dinner in advance.. Haha.. I like the ambience there, is kinda romantic, we had our 'candle light dinner' there. haha!! I got brought the digital camera along, but so "suay", we only took a few photos, then the camera spoilt!! Dun know what problem sia..
Went to JB this morning.. Before meet with dear, i went Seasons to buy a birthday cake for him.. Is a coffee flavour cake.. Watched a movie at dear's house. I like the story, so sweet.. Meet with dear's friends in the evening for dinner at "Atas Pokok". Can say is a kinda well-known malay restaurant in JB ba.. Cos u can sit on the tree to enjoy your meal.. Haha.. Sounds special right? And the food there is quite nice also..
Hm.. This is the first year i celebrate dear's birthday with him.. Can't imagine about 6/7 years ago n now.. I would say that. it is really unbelievable (for me).. Haha.. Is FATE?? Do u believe it?
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*