Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Sunday, March 12, 2006
[Happy Birthday :)]
My birthday just passed. I'm 20 now. So sad, cos im getting old.. Haha!! But, it also mean that the new chapter of my life is just started!! Not much people is actually remember my birthday, well, im glad that some of my friends still remember it~ And i finally realised who are true friends in my life! At that moment, a lot of memories pop out of my mind. I will cherish those of my friends from now on..
My attachment started one week ago. I had been attached to Maybank Centre- Cards Business department. Well, the people there are kinda friendly, and also there are a lot of temporary staff. I learnt a lot in the past 1 week. Everyday i have a lot of works to do until the time to go home.. Working life is totally different with school life. Everyday have to wake up early in the morning and arrived home in the evening, it's so bored. I miss school life... Haha!!
Last Wednesday, meet with my poly friends to have dinner together after work. We had our dinner at Crystal Jade at Orchard. The foods there is so nice.. Haha! They bought me birthday present! They bought me a Mickey Mouse watch and necklace! I like it a lot!! Thanks ger...
Thurday, meet up with dear, my 'sis', and my gd fren Xue at Tiong Bahru to have dinner together. I was so surprised that dear bought me a Polar peppermint birthday cake! So sweet~ We had our dinner in a restaurant in Tiong Bahru Plaza. The atmosphere is kinda romantic! Haha.. Cos they got the candle on the table.. The food there is really so nice.. We chitchat a lot and had a lot of fun.. Haha!! The cake dear bought is really so so so nice~~~ Thanks dear..
Sis bought me a pink colour handbag! Nice nice..
On the day of my birthday, went to Genting with dear after work! My "free" 2 days 1 night Genting trip!! Haha!! We played at the theme park. We took those thrill rides like Corkscrew, Space Shot, Flying Dragon etc... The most scary one is the Space Shot!! I shouted very very loud man.. So paiseh! Haha.. But is really really very scary.. Almost cry.. After that, we shop at First World Plaza.. The branded clothes are quite cheap there, cos they got sale now.. Haha.. Bought few branded clothes, cos really worth.. Dear bought me a BodyGlove shorts.. I like it a lot! Haha!
Well, i really enjoy the trip.. And had a lot of memories... Dear made a bottle of paper roses for me.. I felt so sweet when i saw it, cos last time he said he won't do this kind of thing. But he does that for me.. Im so touched n really like it a lot!!
A new chapter of my life is just started. I think i should start to plan for my future, think of what i should do.. Happy Birthday to me, and i hope my wish will be come true.. Cos it means a lot to me..
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*