Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Monday, December 26, 2005
[HaPPy ChRiStMaS!!]
I can't forget that last year Christmas Eve, me n one of my classmate went to do temporary work (12 hours untill next day morning). I dun celebrate it at all!!
But this year is totally different!! I spent my two days with my Dear!! I really enjoy that two days.. On Christmas Eve, we went shop shop at Bugis and Orchard! It is really very crowded at Orchard since 6.00+pm. And we walk untill very tired le! We dun intend to count down at Orchard. At night, we went to watch movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I really enjoy the movie a lot! I like it very very much. But dear said "OK" only!! Haha!! I will recommend this movie to my friend! Haha!
On the Christmas Day, supposedly going to Sentosa with Dear in the morning, but it was raining. So we delay untill noon just go!! Ai.. Really shock when we arrived at HarbourFront the bus-stop, so many people queuing there for the Sentosa Shuttle Bus!! Stuck in long queue when we wait for bus, and buy ticket! So irritating!!
We went to Underwater World, The Calsberg Sky Tower etc.. Can see a very nice view of Sentosa from the tower!! So nice... Supposedly wanted to watch the Musical Fountain Show. But all the show all full!! :( So sad!! Still can't see that! Next time if i still going, i must go watch the show!! Haha! Before we go back, we went to Beach Siloso to walk walk! Well, i quite like there.. Me and Dear walk along the beach... I like that kind of feeling.. Hope can go there again!! Haha!!
Too bad that we didn't manage go to some other places, cos too late le!! Ai.. But we enjoy the time together!!
Dear, i like the dress u bought for me a lot! Thanks ya.. And hope u will like the Christmas present i prepared for u, cos that's the only one oh... Haha!! I really enjoy this Christmas! And New Year is coming, hope can enjoy with dear also.. :)
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*