Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Saturday, September 03, 2005
[=Happy= Happy=]
Have been a week never update my blog le.. Not because of laziness, just because too many assignments to rush.. Ai!! Well, I have decided something! I must manage my time well next sem.. Must!!! Can't keep slacking here n there!!
Well, these 2 day i was in pretty mood.. hehe!!
Yesterday we get back our Financial Accounting CA result!! Guess how many marks i get? hehe.. I get 98 marks ya.. Haha!! I was so happy, although i'm the 2nd highest mark in the class, but i'm satisfied with that!! Cos that CA covered some tough topic which i not managed to understand initially.. I put a lot of effort to study for that CA! Thanks God that i earned from the effort i put into.. Hm.. I have to stop slacking!! Must start prepare for the exam le.. Have to study hard for Financial Accounting final exam!! I wish to get A for that!! Cos i like accounting very much.. God bless.. Can i ask for more times? Cos i think is not enough to study for the coming exam.. kinda worried and stress!! Is one week enough to study 7 topics??? I dun know.. But i will do my best, cos i got "u" to be with me!! Thanks dear..
Finally submitted my RWPS report!! Wo.. Felt relieved a bit!! Cos i really felt stressed since few days ago.. Scared of can't finish my report on time!! Thanks for dear.. Cos u came to accompany me that 2 days.. Thanks!! About to finish all the projects, only left ECM n RWPS presentation and MA report!! After clear all the projects, i still have to study very hard for the exam!! Ai.. stress school life!! But i believe i will become stronger after overcome all this!!
Today my mood so good, so i went to shopping.. hehe.. Bought a top!! Got to thank to the 'aunty'(boss of the stall), being so friendly and patient, and gave me a lot of comments!! I will definitely patronise to her stall again.. hehe!! Yeapie.. weekend again!! Which means i can spend my time with dear le.. Happy..
Well, i had changed my blog skin. How is this? I like this, and also i like this song very much.. Nice song..
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*