Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Friday, August 19, 2005
[]
Well, i would say a lot of things happened on weekend.. Happy and unhappy incident!! I felt that sometimes things really happened out of our control.. We might have happiness at this moment, but sadness at the next second! This is what LIFE about!!
Went to dear house on Saturday.. Before that, he brought me to Pelangi Mall where i never went there before. Hm.. So happy, because dear bought me bag which i like very much!! PinK~ PinK!! Hm.. Accompany aunty went to 'pasar malam'. Hehe.. Not bad ya.. Haha!! Then we went to a restaurant, i like the environment there.. Especially the "special washroom"!! haha!! I have to thank dear for trying to fulfill my wish and bring to to Danga Bay which i desired to go to.. Walking along the beach and lying on the beach, facing the wide sky.. the shining stars.. I felt so relaxed, comfortable and a bit xing fu!! haha!! Cos someone is there for me! And i got a lot lot of things appeared in my mind.. I got a lot of "beautiful picture" in my mind since before, and now, i wanted to make it all become true! It not just a dream.. I want make my dream become true!!
Shall we?
Hm.. Something bad happened when i reached home on that day!! I felt guilty! Fren, i knew ur worried and care! I'm so sorry.. Luckily we can still keep our friendship on... And i think something have to be settled as soon as possible! But dear, i dun want to give u any pressure like what i always said! I will respect and support to ur decision!
Went to Bugis- Harbin Ice Wonderland with dear on Sunday! So happy that finally got someone accompany me go le.. Haha!! Well, is really damn cold inside, -10 sia.. Can u imagine how cold it is? But i still like it! hehe!! Not much things to see actually, but still not bad la.. And i really enjoy and me and dear took a lot of picture there!!
Now, i felt that 2 days of weekend seems not enough for me! haha!! Can i ask for more? hehe!!
Quite satisfied with my Financial Accounting CA on Tuesday.. i think i can do well than CA1! Hopefully la.. hehe... And dear, better faster think of my rewards ho~ haha!!
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*