Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Sunday, August 07, 2005
[PaiNt My LovE]
I felt happy today.. Got some surprise for me.. Hehe~~ Well, thanks a lot! Thanks for ur flower, the mickey mouse stuffs etc.. I like all that! Thanks!! But i felt so sorry too, cos can't stay too long at there today!! I felt comfortable and secure when we together.. Today is a special day for us, i think... I wish both of us can remember this day.. Like what u said, we do our best to each other, and wish can harvest together =) Thanks for walked into my life, care for me.. I'm satisfied with me current life~
I love this song.. "Paint my Love"
From my youngest years
Till this moment here
I've never seen such a lovely queen
From the skies above to deepest love
I've never felt crazy like this before
Paint my love you should paint my love
It's the picture of thousand sunsets
It's the freedom of a thousand doves
Baby you should paint my love
Been around the world then I met you girl
It's like coming home to a place I've known
*Since you came into my life
The days before all fade to black and white
Since you came into my life
Everything has changed*
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*