Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
[SadNess]
I dun know what's going on this morning.. I think i'm in trouble.. I'm so sorry for i had done, but i don't know that u will have such a reaction. I already taken it down.. I felt so guilty, sad, and plus a bit hurt.. I dun know why i care so much about it, and i dun know how's going to describe my feeling at that moment.. All mixed up together~~
My mood was really down after the incident in the morning.. I really dun have that kind of mood when i teach tuition! I was thinking why this morning you suddenly offline, are you really very mad on me?? All that kind of question.. I dun know why i care so much....
Finally managed to talk to you in the night.. When you explaining the reason to me, i really felt sad and a bit hurt.. That's true, and i didn't bluff at all. My tears came out.. Thats what i can't control myself.. God bless that things are all right after we talk.. Thanks...
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*