Heng Eng Love
I'll love you forever....
Monday, July 18, 2005
[Nice Day]
Today went to JB meet with "Hanky"!! Haha!! If i'm not remember wrongly, last two weekend, i just stay at home and rush for my report.. Finally today can relax le...
We walked around City Square to find the music note book which Jasmine ask me to help her buy.. Finally, we found it in a music instruments shop!! Haha!! Think Jasmine will be glad..
We had our lunch in a food stall called "Portuges Chicken". I felt that the food is not bad, especially the sauce!!
After that, we went to watch "Fantastic 4"!! Haha!! That's the movie i wanna watch when i read the review through magazine!! Wow.. The movie really nice, and quite funny also.. Haha!! Especially the lady called "Susie", she is so beautiful.. Really.. The story of the movie really "fantastic"!! Haha.. I will recommend it to my friends..
Ai.. Walking around to shop for my shoe. But ho.. Couldn't found the one which i very like de....
Came back Sg at about 5pm.. ChunHeng send me to the custom... Thanks ya.. Hopefully you really like the chocolate.. Is really cute! I like it much.. Hehe.. Too bad that today not manage go to Danga Bay, thats the only thing make me felt a bit disappointed! Cos i love the sea.. the environment there.. Hopefully next time (but dun know when), still have chance.
Just now about 9pm, meet Chele and MingCheng to do MA at Sembawang.. Discussing how to present the chart tomorrow.. Hm.. Dun know whether are we on the right track, but we really done our best le.. Hopefully we can do well for tomorrow's presentation! God bless :)
I'm really tired le!! That's it for today.. Nitez..
0 comments
Your lover and you
*|
My love
story |
Links |
Leave a
note |
The
writer |
Love
memories |*