Wednesday, July 06, 2005
[Miss u a lot since the day u went away...]
Yesterday was my first day of being a tutor.. Actually i was so nervous before I went there.. When I reached there, the guardian of the children keep talking to me about their studies, and "teach" me how to teach them!! What the hell!! Really.. She is pressurizing me man... Really!! I felt so stress!! All the day felt stress... for the BFI CA and even when i teach tuition.. Gonna to be mad, I think!! Yesterday she even keep talking to me for the same things after the tuition end. Walau.. About 10.30pm just let me go!! After reached home, study for BFI till siao and sleepy like a pig! Really!!
Today woke up early in the morning to study the BFI! The question is a bit tricky (i think).. And i really not sure that i doing correctly or not~ And most of the ppl in my class don't have enough time to finish! God, I already done my best, hopefully i can pass.. Bless me!!
Something makes me felt very happy these two days!! Yesterday finally managed to chat with ChunHeng through MSN! I think we already have a few years never chat through all these messenger already, right? Since the day you went to US!! Even we knew each other for about 6 to 7 years already, but we never see each other before! I was wondering when will the day coming... Even i never see you, but you really impressed me from the day we knew each other.. U r so caring.. Really!! Really...
0 comments