Monday, July 04, 2005
[=A BoReD DaY=]
Another new week going to start.. Yet, I felt that i still have a lot of things to do.. I really have no idea what i had done last week..
This weekend didn't went back M'sia. Stay at S'pore be a "guai guai' girl, do my project and prepare for the coming CA.
Yesterday i visited to Seventh-Day Adventist Church with Min and Michelle for my UCCD project. Actually this is not my first time went there, so it wasn't a strange place for me. For me, the people there is very friendly, especially Jasmine, Weeling, BoonLeong and the rest.. Actually i really like the church compared to the others.. Is true.. Sometimes i was thinking am i belong to the family of God, cos since young, I always attended to church service.. After the service, I stay back and have lunch with Jasmine. Haha!! The food prepared by the cooking team really not bad sia.. Hehe!! Jasmine intro her friends to me.. And she show me around the church, told me more about the church and take photo. I really appreciate what Jasmine had done for me.. She really help me a lot for this project, she provided me a lots of information.. If you are reading my blog, I want to take this opportunity to thanks to you!! "Thank you, Jasmine and WeeLing"
Actually this project really help me a lot... I learnt a lot in Christianity... And some of my doubts even had solved during the process i doing this assignment. I learnt more about God!! Really.. So, maybe give me more time to prepare myself to join the big family...
I'm going to finish my UCCD report. But still have another report on CRM to do and also have to submit on week 7. This coming week still got BFI (Tuesday) and FA (Saturday) CA. Haven't study.. Must work hard le.. Pls strengthen me~~ Tomorrow onwards, I will become busier. Cos i will start tutoring. One week 4 days sia.. Ai.. So, I have to plan my time properly.. Do pray for me.. Hehe!!
0 comments