Saturday, June 25, 2005
[TireD]
Yesterday just knew that one of my classmate is came from same hometown as me.. Haha!! So coincidence, right? But she is PR already, so good!! Well, first time talk so much.. Hope that we can interact more =)
Although it is Saturday, no schooling, but still have to woke up so early to go JB do my passport! Reached M'sia custom and waited for brother to bring me to the place. Thanks bro, cos even you got to work, but still spend some of your time for me.. Thanks.. When i reached there, saw there are many ppl, so scared that not able to reach my turn.. After i take the register number, bro go for work, and i wait at there. Em. I felt that the government department's people seems became more efficiency than before.. Haha! Cos even my number is 186, but no need to wait vey long.. Hm... Good!! Haha!!
After settle my things about 10am, I asked bro take me to City Square there, then he went to work. I shop at there alone.. Ai.. So bored.. I went to the Mickey Mouse shop, guess wat man! The clothes there damn expensive sia... Even i love it very much, but thats too expensive.. All between RM70-- RM100++. Got Mickey shoes, bag.. so cute n beautiful!! I tried to look around for the Mickey's ring which i saw at Far East that day and the bracelet which i like it very much at there, but there was no one which i like!! So sad =(
That's all for today.. So tired !!
0 comments